January 24, 2022
March 7, 2022
May 16, 2022
Discount Bachelor of Science in Nursing
OCSEA has partnered with Franklin University to offer a discounted Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing beginning the Spring 2022 semester. The RN to BSN degree program is 100% online for any Registered Nurse who has their associate degree!!! While the RN to BSN degree isn’t free, tuition is $200 per credit hour, making it one of the lowest cost programs of its kind in the country.
BSN Admission Requirements
All applicants to the Franklin University RN to BSN program must meet ALL the following admission requirements:
- Be a graduate of an associate nursing degree or diploma in a registered nursing program.
- Hold a current and unencumbered RN license in the United States.
- Be a dues-paying OCSEA member (or retiree) or extended family member of an OCSEA dues-paying member (or retiree).
- Eligible, accepted students MUST attend an online group registration event and opt to self-register in their student portal each trimester.
- Students MUST enroll for at least 6 credits per trimester.
Fill out interest form
To take part in the OCSEA Discounted College Program, you MUST be a dues-paying OCSEA union member or related to an OCSEA member in one of the following ways: child (or step-child), grandchild (or step-grandchild), spouse, financial dependent, niece, nephew, parent, sibling, aunt, uncle or in-law. To be eligible, you must be a licensed RN, with an associate degree.